Here is the complete list of items you will need to complete the Full-Time MBA application. Even if you haven’t gathered all the info, you can still get started and save your application in progress.
- Completed University at Albany online graduate application forms.
- Application fee — $75 payable online with your application.
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions you have attended.
- An official copy of your GMAT score. A GMAT waiver is available if you graduated from an AACSB-accredited institution with an undergraduate GPA of 3.6 or higher.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least two letters of recommendation must be from a faculty member.
- Statement of goals outlining your personal and professional goals, as well as objectives for applying to the Full-Time MBA program.
- Your resume with detailed information about your education and experience. If you are an international student, you must also submit your TOEFL or IELTS score and a Financial Affidavit.